Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Twins

Last weekend, the planned mummy put up wasnt executed. We din go to the pet shop and youth park, but we ended up SHOP SHOP SHOP with Shila Kor Kor, Wilson teoh teoh, Ayden, Kakak Syanthi and Ah Ma.
Where to ?

We went to Queensbay on Sun with the main intention to develop your photo because Harvey Norman is having promos - 35cent/pc for 4r. Good deal ! Normal price is 60cent. As usual, Shila kor kor will not forego good deals. Ayden's photos are send in too. However, the shop run out of printing paper. Till today, your photos are not out and mummy cant wait to see them. This is the 1st time we develop your digital pictures to photo.
After Queensbay, we went to Giant, to get diapers. When we shopped around, we encounter people asking, "siang seh ar", "kembar ke"..... Ah Ma as "kuai ku" as ever, replied.... "ya, kembar" or "hah, siang seh". Thou you are bigger in size, but, people still reckon you are younger brother....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Lynus,

I'm Aunty Li Li. U have grown up so much. I try to figure who do u look like? Ur mum or ur dad? Hmmm....... I guess is ur mum. Hehe...

Hi Lynus's Mummy, it was great to read ur news in this blog. At least I know the progress of ur babe. Hey... What the hack that u put ur boy into the fridge? Giving him very bad example le.

Ok la. Aunty wanna zzz... nite nite & sweet dreams.

Ginn & Halers said...

Hi Auntie Li Li,

Thanks for taking your time reading my progress. My mummy isnt giving me bad examples for she is teaching me CREATIVITY.