Monday, March 26, 2007

It's a gift for you from Kai Mah

Dear Lynus,

Mummy initiated this blog for you with the motivation from Kai Mah. I din realise she can drives me to this extend. I have wanted to create a blog for you but, put up alot of excuses, ie, no time, lousy english... blah blah blah..

However, today she touches me, simply by her MSN...

HJ® aka Kai Mah says: i like your updates on Kai-chai
Mummy says: or... are u trying to motivate to start a blogger for him
HJ® aka Kai Mah says: you should lar
HJ® aka Kai Mah says: LOL

Mummy says: i get you correctly ?
HJ® aka Kai Mah says: ya mar.. reading bout him. can only know how he's growing. not able to see him in person :'(
Mummy says: u are indeed encouraging me to start him a blogger


So here you go.... mie mie will share this blog to frens and family, posting your progress.

Luv alwiz,
Mie & Dy

1 comment:

HJ® said...

My Prince Charming,

Welcome to the Blogsphere!

I'm so excited! Hope your Mom rajin-rajin update this blog eh?

Do grow up healthyly. Love you always.

XOXO,
Kai'mah